- The metronome will ignore your wrist action
That way, when you hold your instrument the clicking will keep going.*
- The audible cue keeps the tempo, along with a haptic pulse.
- A button changes the haptic pulse from 2/4 to 3/4, or you can
silence the pulse.**
- Use the slider (+/-) to change the tempo, or use the crown to scroll (fine tune).
- Notes (limitations):
* While you can't stop the watch from going to sleep with inactivity,
this app tries its best to stay awake (it ignores wrist movement).
(Make sure you do Watch-Settings-General-Wake Screen-"Wake for 70 seconds")
** The audible cue (beep) and the heavy haptic
pulse will only happen every other beat.
There is a limitation on the Apple Watch -- the
louder physical haptic vibrate can't keep up to the app's beat.
That means, you will hear the tempo as if it were 2/4 (two beats out
of four), rather than 4/4 (four beats out of four)